Sattwa Chai, since 1994 an original pioneer in the chai tea category, has remained true to its roots and initial vision.
Still family owned and operated from the foothills of the Oregon Coastal Range, we value ecological awareness and the rich spiritual heritage of Mother India. And we love gourmet-quality, authentic masala (spicy) chai tea.
In keeping with our holistic vision and love of the culinary arts, Sattwa Chai is made with 100% real organic tea and spices. Unlike virtually all other national brands on the market today, we use No Additives of any kind. This accounts for its vibrant flavors and many health-giving benefits. Our tea is both organic and Fair Trade Certified.
5 Reasons to Purchase Sattwa Chai Tea
- Sattwa is the most delicious, balanced, authentic chai on the market!
- Real organic spices (No Additives), Fair Trade Certified Tea.
- Greater customer satisfaction = higher profits.
- Your purchase shows support for service-oriented/socially responsible business practices. Sattwa is a family owned business grounded in values of high integrity and environmental stewardship. We support indigenous peoples in both South America and India.
- Comes in both convenient pre-brewed and dry packaging.
*A portion of Sattwa sales are donated to life-supportive projects around the world. Protect the Rainforests. Protect the Mother.
RECIPES FOR SATTWA CHAI CONCENTRATE
Pumpkin CHAI Pie
A great alternative to the traditional pie
2 cups fresh pumpkin puree
12 oz canned coconut milk (not lite)
3/4 cups light brown sugar
1 T vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
4 1/2 tsp finely ground* Sattwa Sun Chai (dry mix blend)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Have ready an unbaked pie crust. Blend ingredients together in a food processor and bake in the pie shell for 60 minutes or until firm in center. It will "set up" more as it cools.
* Use a spice grinder to grind the Sattwa Sun Chai
YIELD: 8 OUNCES
4 ounces Sattwa Chai Tea Concentrate
4 ounces of milk
Combine concentrate and milk and steam with steaming wand, heat on stove or in microwave.
CHAI LAVENDAR SODA / CREMOSA
For the Soda:
Fill 16 oz glass with ice. Pour into the glass:
2 1/4 oz Sattwa Chai Concentrate
1 1/4 oz lavender syrup
Top off with sparkling water and stir
For the Cremosa:
Leave room at the top of the glass for 1 oz half and half Do Not stir; let the cream percolate down into the glass
For a Chiller or Blended Drink:
Instead of sparkling water, use still water or milk and blend in blender
RASPBERRIES AND CREAM CHAI
YIELD: 8 OUNCES
3 ounces Sattwa Chai Tea Concentrate
1 ounce raspberry syrup
4 ounces milk
Combine all ingredients in steaming pitcher and steam.